Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

At home be cause covid-19 Ayden

I have been playing ps4 everyday basically but I have been doing the beep test and benign warm bye the fire on the coufyest couch ever and going to bed late but now 8:00 since home school but I missed you and I'm so happy to see you now on face time I'm also benign shared care and my step mum brought us a printer and I color in a skyline for my dad he liked it I also colored in a Easter bunny and I did some word search it was fun that has been my fun up to 15th of April.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ayden, this is Mrs McLaughlin. I enjoyed hearing about what you have been doing in isolation. I'm glad you enjoyed our Hangout, see you on Monday again. Next time can you try to insert an image of an activity you are doing :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post