Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

i went to a gym club

I went to a gym competition on on the 21st of October and it was a professional gym and it went on for like 3 hours first we saw the girls do there stuff first and then we did are one which were rings,vault,floor and bars. Bars were kinda hard because they hurt your pelvis then we did vault on vault we got a big run up and we went high then ever body did it 3 times and it was fun then we did floor which is easy we did that 1 time each then we move on to rings. Rings are easy but hard because its hurts your arms and then we did prize-giving we you get a good score and you get this piece of  paper then when we have Assembly they will give them out to the people and that was the day of gym for me and my Friends oh and by the way i did vs other school. Bye 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ayden,

    Gym club sounds really interesting. I like that you explained the different things you tried there. Bars does sound a little uncomfortable. Where you nervous to try the vault? I would have been worried that I might have tripped on my run and fallen over in front of the class.

    It sounds like a really great day. I wonder if there were any photos that you could have added to the blog to help the reader see what it looked like?

    Keep up the great learning and blogging,
    :) Sharon - Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post