Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Lockdown 2.0

 Lockdown 2.0 

Hello i'm back and guess what, were back in Lockdown and i'm doing in Lockdown i did school work and for school work we have to math, reading, writing and other and other is when you do something like fitness and inquiry and i played Playstation i play rocket league with my friend and we have some cool cars and we play a private and sometimes we play roblox and we play pet simulator X and i easy get 1 mill and my friend he has all the island's and he has like over 1 bill he gave my a gold dominus which is one of the best pets ever there's like 4 of them and there's this dungeon at the top and it costs 100k gems because that is were the dominus's eggs are and you can also trade other's but you can't trade coins but you can trade gems and pets. Bye guys and i will make another blog soon. :)   



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ayden, I was glad to see you had made a BLOG post and nice to hear what you are doing. Well done with completing the set work each day :) Next time try to check your writing for full stops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Ayden i play game that you play. "No offense but you should put some more full stops in so don't get angry at and don't think of saying comeback because writing just to perfect anyway your blogs good.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post